Universities participating in US financial aid programs are required to disclose certain consumer information to students. Below is a list of links to help students obtain this information.
- Entrance counseling
- Exit counseling
- Withdrawal from studies and tuition fee refund policy
- Net Price Calculator
- Degree accreditation (information on the Swedish Council for Higher Education's website)
- Student rights?
- Student services
- Student health counseling
- Services and facilities for students with disabilities
- Tuition fees
- Careers service?
- Drug and alcohol abuse prevention?
- Code of Conduct
- Copyright Infringement and Computer Network Policy
- Student Records Database (LADOK)
For statistics regarding student retention, completion of studies and graduation rates, please contact the student registrar (LADOK).
- Fire Safety Information for Lund University Accommodation tenants
- Campus Security in case of an emergency