Javascript is not activated in your browser. This website needs javascript activated to work properly.


Share your experiences
Once you have returned to Sweden after your studies abroad, it is important that your credits get transferred and that you fill in a student report. If you miss the international atmosphere upon your return, you can become a mentor for international students coming to Lund.

Someone standing in front of a lake and mountains in New Zealand, picture provided by University of Canterbury, New Zealand

Transcript from the host university and credit transfer

Upon completion of your studies, your transcript (grades) will be sent to your coordinator at Lund University. This often takes 15 months after you have completed your studies at the host university.?Your coordinator will contact you when it has arrived. Some universities do not send a paper version but choose to send a digital version instead. Do not forget to immediately give your faculty access to the transcript if this is the case, so the credits from your exchange studies can be transferred to Ladok.?Credit transfer is processed by the study advisor/programme director or the faculty’s international office. As soon as the credit transfer is complete and entered in Ladok, CSN can access the information.??


Your experiences abroad are valuable?both to other outgoing students and to coordinators and contract managers at Lund University. After returning home, you will therefore need to fill in a student report. You will receive reminders about this via email.


Do you miss the international atmosphere? Get involved as an international mentor here at Lund and help newly arrived international students?settle in.

Read more about becoming an international mentor


Page Manager:

contact information

Contact your faculty

See the faculties' contact information

Contact the International Desk

Visit the International Desk webpage


163彩票首页 | 下一页