The management of Lund University is composed of:
- Deputy Vice-Chancellor
- Three Pro Vice-Chancellors
- University Director
- Senior Advisor to the Vice-Chancellor
The vice-chancellor is appointed by the Government for a maximum of six years after a proposal from the University Board and is the University’s highest executive and principal representative. The vice-chancellor’s responsibilities include ensuring the achievement of the goals set by the University Board.?Lund?University’s vice-chancellor for the term of office from 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2020 is?Torbj?rn von Schantz.
The deputy vice-chancellor is appointed by the University Board for a maximum of six years. Sylvia Schwaag Serger is deputy vice-chancellor from 1 January 2018 to 31 December 2020.
Three pro vice-chancellors are appointed by the vice-chancellor:
- Bo Ahr n is?pro vice-chancellor with special responsibility for external engagement. Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Bo Ahr n
- Bo-Anders J?nsson is?pro vice-chancellor with special responsibility for postgraduate education,?extended recruitment and quality assurance. Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Bo-Anders J?nsson?
- Stacey Ristinmaa S?rensen is pro vice-chancellor with special responsibility for research and research infrastructure. Read more about Pro Vice-Chancellor Stacey Ristinmaa S?rensen
The university director is Susanne Kristensson. The university director is responsible for university administration and finances on behalf of the vice-chancellor, and for the duties of the University’s central administration.
Torun Forslid is senior advisor to the vice-chancellor. She mainly prepares and pursues issues pertaining to the vice-chancellor and is responsible for coordination within the university management.
+46 (0)46 222 0000
Box 117, SE-221 00